Falling leaves hide the path so quietly. John Bailey.
Articles in French and Dutch appeared on Labyrinto.
Reports about two exhibitions, one film, a career at the pubic broadcaster. The sound of the hummingbird, ecumenical praises, a house that was sold and new insights about food all contributed to turn another page in the Autumn of 2013.
A hero was finally put to rest, the Lion of Africa, Nelson Mandela, about whom I had written a column this Summer.
Hark! The herald angels sing glory to the new-born King…
Index Autumn 2013
- Turning A Page (21st Sep., 2013)
- Dear L. (French) (3rd October 2013)
- Europe's Silence (English) ( 5th Oct, 2013)
- Europalia India (24th Oct., 2013) Work in progress
- BvRTN (Dutch) (10th October 2013)
- My Years At BVRTN (16th Oct 2013)
- Year One (26th Oct., 2013)
- The Hummingbird (26th Oct., 2013)
- Oikoumene (Dutch) (28th Oct., 2013)
- Ecumenical Concert (2nd Nov., 2013)
- Butler, the (Film) (2nd Nov., 2013)
- Doctor Livingstone? (FR) (24th November 2013)
- House For Sale (25th November, 2013)
- Party Time? (9th December 2013)
- Brussels Carol Concert 2013 (19th Dec., 2013)