Labyrinto looked at rare flowers and worked out tips reducing carbon footprint. Labyrinto was appalled by recurrent violence against women. Labyrinto traveled clockwise while surrealist painter Magritte flew to New York, a mathematician calculated fractals and Amedeo Modigliani's portraits were brought under the spotlight. Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela both have a place of honour in the short list of Summer blogs. It was a season unlike any other one. We have ventured into a strange land in the Summer of 2013...
Index Summer 2013
- Botanic Garden (4) Liège, Belgium (25th June 2013)
- Eco Tips (1) (30th June, 2013)
- Against Violence (1) (30th June, 2013).
- Magritte Goes MoMa (30th June, 2013)
- Against-violence (2) Congo (8th July, 2013)
- Malala Yousufzai (13th July 2013)
- Titan Arum (13th July, 2013)
- Mandelbrot the Fractalist (21st July, 2013)
- Eco Tips (2) (25th July, 2013)
- Free Nelson Mandela! (27th August 2013)
- I Have A Dream Too (28th August 2013)
- Traveling Clockwise (8th Sep, 2013)
- Modigliani (20th Sep, 2013)
- Eco Tips (3) (9th Sep, 2013)