Winter 2012 - 2013
This Winter saw Ravi Shankar pass away.
Vienna's Philharmonic Orchestra shines on, but…
Reflections on the death penalty, on the horse meat scandal and on a brave resistant called Stephane Hessel.
The short story of St. Andrew's Church of Scotland in Ixelles, Belgium. A closer look at the Ghent Altarpiece.
Retreating in London, Brussels architecture, World Radio Day… This was Labyrinto's Winter 2012-2013.
Index Winter 2012 - 2013
- Pandit Ravi Shankar (11th December 2012) l
- Maybe I'm Amazed (1st January 2013)
- Vienna Shines (3rd January 2013)
- Death? (13th January 2013)
- Graphene Makes My Day (15th January 2013)
- Ghent Altarpiece (1) (21st January 2013)
- Brussels Architectural Inventory (23rd January 2013)
- Ghent Altarpiece (2) (26th January 2013)
- St. Andrew's Church of Scotland (5th February 2013)
- Galileo Galilei : Inquisition (13th February 2013)
- World Radio Day 2013 (13th February 2013)
- How To Remedy "Hippocrisy"? (14th February 2013)
- Retreating in London (1) (15th February 2013)
- Laurence Freeman (1) Friday After Ash Wednesday (15th February 2013)
- Retreating in London (2) Sivananda Yoga (20th February 2013)
- My Bonnie (21st February 2013)
- Just A Few How To's (22nd February 2013)
- Don't Retire! (23rd February 2013)
- Ghent Altarpiece (3) (27th February 2013)
- A Virus (4th March 2013)
- Retreating in London (3) West London Buddhist Centre (12th March 2013)
- Stéphane Hessel Didn't Give Up (16th March 2013)
- Orchestra's Shadow Revealed (18th March 2013)
- Retreating in London (4) Meditatio (19th March 2013)